Tuesday, October 6, 2009

we brought some Disney magic home with us

Tinkerbell's fairy dust!

In the Tinkerbell shop in the Magic Kingdom, little girls - boys too I'm sure but I didn't see any want to-can ring the bell to call Tinkerbell to come and see them. Littlest rang it loud and hard and sure enough Tinkerbell came to wave hello.

She left behind her fairy dust - which is green by the way - on the girls' heads. I noticed today, it is still there - a week later!

PS I promise to blog about and post pictures of our trip this week. We've been adjusting back to the real world after our magical adventure. Do you think Disney will ever come up with a way to send you home with clean laundry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)