Friday, October 16, 2009

I love you pink - the rest of the story

I posted before our Disney trip that MWC and Frog would be painting the littles room while we were gone. They devoted an entire Saturday to the project (and some Friday night too).

While in Disney, I got a phone call informing me that no one at home liked the pink room. Swan declared it too light, MWC never liked the idea of a pink room in the first place, and I don't remember Frog's reason. It left me a little unsettled wondering what had I done?? Thankfully we were having such a wonderful time, I didn't have much time to have unsettled thoughts. Then upon our return home, any doubts were laid to rest. The littles love it and in my own humble opinion, I chose just the right shade of pink - in color and in name!
It is the perfect girly-girly pink for the girly-girly room that belongs to my girly-girly girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)