I concede defeat. Now that I'm back in full swing homeschooling younger students, clutter is overtaking my home again in spite of my best efforts. I feel frazzled, frustrated and downright grumpy about it at times.
So I've come up with a game plan:
1. tackle a pile of papers daily and continue to drop junk mail in the recyclables without it ever entering the house - mission accomplished today.
2. confiscate any dc's toys not picked up and hold them in jail for a set period of time.
3. Signed up for flylady again.
4. Call purple heart and set up an pick up time to take what I've already gotten bagged/boxed up and try to double that pile before they get here.
that's enough for now. As flylady says: BabySteps!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)