I bought a 6 pack of Reese's pumpkins. They are our absolute favorite Halloween candy around here. There are 6 of us at home now (shh don't tell those still at home, I mailed an entire 6 pack each to Clone and his roommate at college!) so I figured we would not open the package until we were all home together to enjoy them together. My purpose in doing so was two-fold - a family treat to be enjoyed together - and to ensure I didn't eat all 6 of them myself, one at a time of course, until I had to go buy a 2nd package.
My plan was a good one but it does require that all 6 of us be at home and awake at the same time - an occurence that has not happened in at least a week and will not happen again for several more days. So alas, I caved and allowed Frog to eat his before he heads out for his conference this weekend. Now there are just 5 left. the whole 6-some thing is blown now. Hmm, think I can finish off the pack without detection???
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)