Saturday, August 9, 2014

Has it really been a year??

Okay, to be precise its been 11 months 5 days since I posted...Sunshine and Sweetness would not want me to "lie" to you about the timing.

Much has happened in that 11 months but I'll just stick with the biggies.

Because I'm sure you're dying to know...on the homefront, I still have rats but their numbers are greatly diminished.

And in travel news, we've been all over the place:  Spain, Cornwall, the Cotswolds, the Lake District, Germany, and Paris.  I've seen Pemberley AND Downton Abbey. And we've returned to the US twice for some wonderful family events.

We spent 25 glorious days in the US beginning with Swan's senior piano recital, over a week of visiting family and ending with graduation.



In June we travelled back for 10 days where we acquired our newest daughter, whom I will call Belle.

As her photo proves, she is definitely a Belle...very beautiful.  Morever, like Belle, she ADORES books. (And NO, for the record, Clone is not a Beast.  Very far from it indeed I'm sure she would attest to.)

In closing this post, dear audience of 2, I promise to try to post again before another 11 months go by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)