Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Frog Prince is Committed

No, he isn't married, nor does he have a girlfriend (at least not one he's told me about!) And no, contrary to my fears during the wartiest of his tadpole days when I worried either he or I would "be committed", he is reasonably sane, has not "been committed" and is still out and about walking the streets of his own free will.

Rather, my Frog Prince has officially signed the papers and has committed himself to the United States Air Force.  As a cadet at USAFA, he had two years to "change his mind" and decide it wasn't for him. However, he has never wavered and harbors no doubts, he wants to join his father and serve in the world's greatest Air Force.

I couldn't be prouder!

photo by Webguy at BCT



No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)