The littles are Wii bowling champs. Today they got to experience real bowling. Unfortunately I have no photographic evidence of their exploits in the bowling alley. We passed Clone and Swan on the road and when the littles found out they were going to bowl, they begged to go see what "real bowling" is like so I turned the car around and drove to the bowling alley to join them.
Little would be very proud to tell you she got a higher score than both Swan and Clone. She'd also be very proud to tell you she got 2 spares. Littlest would be very proud to tell you she got a strike and a spare.
What they probably won't tell you (more because they don't quite get it than actually withholding information) but Clone and Swan would be very quick to tell you is that they had bumpers. Clone and Swan did not.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)