I have always loved babies. For as long as I can remember, I wanted to grow up and be a mommy and have lots of babies. To be honest, I never thought of actually having children, just babies. Didn't dawn on me as a child, that my babies would grow up and be children and then, gasp, adults, but that is exactly what happened.
Clone is home from college for Christmas. For all practical purposes, he is an adult. In a few short months, I won't even be able to classify him as a teen anymore! (Good thing I am not one of those women who stays perpetually 29. I'd have some serious explaining to do!)
I am enjoying the change in our relationship. I enjoy watching his independence and as he navigates new situations. I enjoy discussing things with him and hearing his perspective on things. I feel like iron really does sharpen iron and in our case, my son is also sharpening me, and I even enjoy that too.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)