Thursday, December 24, 2009

Swan saves the most important part of Christmas dinner

It is Christmas Eve and here I sit on the sofa on a hot pad. I have taken Motrin and I still can't move without pain. Of all days to get a back spasm.

Thankfully I am not a procrastinator and 99% of what needs to be done is done. Tomorrow's dinner is all that is left for me to do. My children have willingly taken over the tasks needed to be done for that.


To MWC's great relief, Swan has made the all important pecan pie. It is not Christmas dinner to him without it. (And I only make it twice a year so this is it until next Thanksgiving!)


Swan, thank you!! ~ and you get an A+ on your home ec grade for pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)