Tuesday, December 1, 2009

These are some of the rejects

Well the time as come for Swan's senior pictures. Being frugal, and having the ultimate family portrait from just last year on my wall, I did not see the need to hire a photographer or take her to a studio. So, she and I took my camera to the backyard on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and had a great time doing them ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful daughter you have!
    I also LOVE pics outside, especially in the fall around trees.
    Can't wait to see the non rejects :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what we did with our daughter's senior pics but did it in the spring with greenry and turned out lovely. Yours is lovely too--love that last one but all are good. Can't wait to see the one you chose to be her senior pic.

    ReplyDelete

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)