Saturday, December 26, 2009
Sigh, back to square one
About a month ago, MWC and I decided to hire a housekeeper to come in every other week to help me out and free me up some to focus on school work and play more with the kids. So I asked around and hired someone. Unfortunately she did not work out for me and as of this week, I have to find someone else. It does not help that I had the BEST ever cleaning crew at our last house when MWC was deployed. They cleaned things I didn't even know needed to be cleaned! Too bad a 3000 mile commute is unreasonable for a cleaning crew. My hope is to find someone who cleans better than me. If I'm paying for a service, I want them to do a job better than me. Fortunately, or unfortunately, that is not a super high standard in the cleaning arena.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)