Unfortunately, I did not take a photo of the "this is not what it should look like bag" before it got assimilated into this new batch.
MWC eats a lot of trail mix. Not the store bought kind but the kind we mix at home ourselves. Apparently, while I am, in his eyes, a stellar cook in all other areas, making trail mix is not my forte. I apparently do not know how to ascertain the proper fruit to nut ratio. And, even worse, silly me somehow thought banana chips would count as fruit.
So this week he kindly offered me instructions in making trail mix, complete with visuals. I, being the mature, completely confident cook that I am, handled the lesson with grace...and laughed so hard I could not breathe for a full 10 minutes. I obviously do not appreciate my husband's culinary talents.
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)