Saturday, September 13, 2014

A sad sight indeed


LFT, the bosom buddy from whom I inherited this gem, warned me I'd get rather attached to it and that my tea consumption would increase exponentially.   Boy was she right!  My tea consumption, in china cups of course, has definitely grown.

However this little gem, has a serious flaw...it has no reserve tank.  Sooo when the water bottle is empty, it is EMPTY.   There is no replacing it until the water bottle is returned to base and a new one is purchased to take its place.

Unfortunately, it ran out Friday and I forgot to take the empty bottle to base when I went so now I must wait until MWC returns Monday evening with its replacement.  Three whole days without it!  Never mind, that I still have the bottled water crock in the other room (and its bottle can be removed while there is still water in supply) and a super easy electric teakettle that boils the water in about 3 minutes.  I've already gotten accustomed to my instant gratification and do not want to take the necessary 4 steps needed to actually boil the water for my tea.

That chocolate tea's call this morning was awfully loud though so I did endeavor to fill the tea kettle, place it on its base, turn it on and pour it into my teapot.  Lucky for me, it was caffeinated or I might have needed a nap after all that exertion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)