Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A day of humbling

I am the editor for a newsletter for a group on base.  Today I sent out my first edition...with an error...Now I have to send out a correction notice.  There are only a couple hundred people on that list!

And it's Sunshine's birthday and I thought I'd make her cupcakes for a picnic we'll be attending later.  

Knowing, my day will be full and her real party isn't til Friday, I cheated and bought a box mix. Apparently my editorial skills aren't the only tool in God's toolbox for fine tuning my humility today.  I have NEVER had cupcakes do this before and am dumbfounded as to why?!?!


I think this one wants to be a Walrus.

and this one...a hippo.

Too bad for the both of them, they are getting icing and sprinkles like the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)