What's worse than finding a dead rat the size of a Chihuahua less than 6 feet from your front door?
Watching an even larger one scurrying to the front door as if he's going to ring the bell and demand entry. Thankfully a loud bang on the window convinced him he would not be welcome.
Some people post "No Solicitors" signs on their door. Perhaps I need one that says "No Rats!"
Watching an even larger one scurrying to the front door as if he's going to ring the bell and demand entry. Thankfully a loud bang on the window convinced him he would not be welcome.
Some people post "No Solicitors" signs on their door. Perhaps I need one that says "No Rats!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)