I went for my first pedicure of the year today...its my spring ritual, prepping my feet for wearing sandals in the summer and getting off the callouses built up over the winter.
I went to a new place. The man asked me if I wanted a "deluxe" which I thought just meant an extra callous remover. I said yes.
My checkbook was not very pleased with me but my legs and feet are loving me right now. A deluxe includes leg massage, sea salts, chocolate wax, and a rubdown with hot stones as well as a standard pedicure. So for almost an hour I sat in a massage chair being pampered.
Maybe my legs will see that I do love them and treat them well and return the favor?
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)