My children are growing up. My big children are getting lives of their own and while I am blessed that they share a lot with me, they do not share all and I'm having to learn to wait on them to invite me into their world.
I've been trying to put my thoughts on the matter into words for this blog but I can not this morning, because the little ones will not stop talking or cuddling up next to me so that I.can.think.
It is annoying me today but I know that tomorrow it will be the overwhelming silence from their absence that will be my distraction and I won't like that either.
So at what point will I remember this fact BEFORE I start getting annoyed?
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)