Wednesday, August 24, 2016

It Still Works!

Well, for the first time since I drank the Kool-Aid, I turned on my oven this week and am happy to report, it still works.  First, I baked this bread using whey from making yogurt.  I served it with a spaghetti squash dish...made in the Instant Pot of course!



And again to make Sweetness's birthday peach crisp and to caramelize some BBQ sauce on  the ribs that were first prepared in the Instant Pot.

A Sweetness special request dinner - no vegetables!  Happy girl!

And how does the cook feel about the use of the oven?  Well, I'm happy I have another month before the next birthday girl and the need to back a cake!  The kitchen was hot, hot, hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)