Because contrary to what my current drinking the Kool-Aid-esque IP obsession would suggest, good food can be made in other ways. Case in point, homemade spaghetti I made with my mama during a recent visit. It was delicious!! I own a Bosch universal and not a Kitchen Aid so this is not an option at my house without a new kitchen gadget or application of my cooking lessons for homemade pasta in Italy
Lessons in Italy by our fabulous host, Massimo. Pasta the way his grandma did it every day of her life. It was delectable...and so fun to make!
I guess the decision as to which version I attempt could be decided by Amazon! Will they practically give away a pasta maker any time soon?



No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)