Why else would they send me an email announcing a one day sale on yet another massage therapist that is just a couple miles from my house??
So in the name of Science, I'll be adding a 3rd massage therapist to be sure I've got an adequate sampling in my quest for accuracy of speech in my declaration of having found the best massage therapist in town.
I can't wait to tell MWC. He'll be so proud of my due diligence in this endeavor.
So in the name of Science, I'll be adding a 3rd massage therapist to be sure I've got an adequate sampling in my quest for accuracy of speech in my declaration of having found the best massage therapist in town.
I can't wait to tell MWC. He'll be so proud of my due diligence in this endeavor.
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)