Finding decaf coffee over here can be a challenge so I decided to take the plunge and buy, gasp, instant coffee for our travels. I know, I know but caffeinated coffee and I are no longer on speaking terms and well, tea over here is great, but its.just.not.coffee if you know what I mean.
I did buy organic fair trade coffee if that helps! Anyway, today I made a coffee for a test run...why pack it if it tastes like mud? (It didn't. It was actually pretty good.)
Even if it had tasted like mud, the chuckle I got from the directions was worth the price of the coffee.
Here they are in their entirety:
How to Make a Perfect Cup of Coffee
This is how we do it: Always use fresh water. Boil and leave to cool for a minute before pouring over coffee. The rest is up to you.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)