You know you are loved when you announce to your man that you are pretty sure there's a dead mouse somewhere in a closet that you want him to take care of when he gets home and he replies, "that's not for 3 days, its gonna really stink"
And you reply, "I've got Febreze and I don't care. Its been a tough couple weeks and I'm tired of being the adult and I don't want to take care of anything messy anymore."
To which he replies, "I'm ready to be home and will be happy to take care of it for you when I get there."
I am indeed a blessed wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)