- After countless hours of dealing with the Maryland MVA over our daring to take our cars out of the state and country and insure them elsewhere with the tags still on them (and following the receiving locations laws) my frustration with the bureaucratic hassles of moving are at an all time high this week.
- So here's My Maryland Song
- Born and raised, ne'er moved anywhere,
- Maryland my Maryland!*
- Many loved ones still live there,
- Maryland my Maryland
- However, with bureaucrats galore
- I desire to live there nevermore,
- They lost me in an MVA war,
- Maryland! My Maryland!
- Having no roots is not fun
- Maryland oh Maryland
- When thoughts of retirement have begun.
- Maryland oh Maryland
- I know that God has a plan
- We'll be safely in His hand
- I just hope *there's* not His command
- Maryland! Not Maryland!
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Ode to my home state
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL....I'd move back in a heartbeat, taxes, hassles and all, if I could afford it!
ReplyDelete