So today I was making a meal to take to an ailing friend. I wanted to take a special treat and planned to bake some chocolate chip cookies. However when I went to the cupboard for the chips, there were no chocolate chips but 3 bags of butterscotch chips.
Why did I have 3 bags of butterscotch chips? I'm not sure, but it probably has something to do with Oatmeal Scotchies being Frog's favorite cookie.
So I baked Oatmeal Scotchies and took some to our friend, and saved a few for us. While eating them in the kitchen tonight, I commented that eating them made me homesick for Frog and asked Sweetness and Sunshine if it had the same effect on them.
No! they both said cheerfully.
Why?
Because he'd eat them all!!
Good thing I have 2 bags left..one batch for Frog when he's home and one batch for the rest of us to share.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)