Friday, March 5, 2010

wouldn't you know it

after my mad dash to buy a new formal last weekend and having to get it altered, I realized I could get the too big one altered as well. I was sure I wouldn't have time to get it done before Saturday but I dropped it off Monday and picked it up Wednesday. I was relieved to know I had a back up in case the new one wasn't altered properly.

Well yesterday I picked up the new one and last night I modelled both for MWC and Swan. They both voted on the old one so my new one will be resting comfortably in my closet Saturday night while the old one goes out for a spin.

In any case, I now own 2 formals for these affairs that I get last minute invites so I will always be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)