Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Are they twins?

Its a daily, sometimes multiple times daily, question if the littles and I are out and about. I would think it would drive them nuts but they love it. They love it so much, in fact, that they like to confuse us at home too. Matching clothes and matching hairbows as often as possible is their motto. We could always tell them apart anyway because inevitably one would call the other by her real name and give themselves away and they couldn't trick us anymore. So to remedy that situation, on the day this photo was taken, they called each other by the same name, Shine. They were quite proud of themselves that day confusing Mommy like that.

2 comments:

  1. Is Shine #2 really that much taller than her twin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, they are on the incline of our driveway. they are within an inch of each other in height.

    ReplyDelete

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)