Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Classic conversation while shopping with littles

Little girl: Mommy, can I have...

Little girl: Mommy, I want....

Little girl: Mommy, I really like...

Little girl: Mommy, I really wish I could have...

Little girl: Mommy, I want......

Mommy: That is enough. I do not want to hear another I want, Can I have, or buy me again. Do you understand?

Little girl: yes, Mommy. but you haven't bought us anything today.

Mommy: Let's think about this, I've bought 3 pairs of shoes, 4 pairs of pjs, 4 pairs of shorts, socks and took you out to lunch today.

Very sheepish little girl: Oh.

I'm afraid to think of how many times I could be the sheepish little girl being reminded of all the things the Lord has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)