Monday, March 8, 2010

Good thing I'm very secure

MWC was informing me of an upcoming lunch he has with a female colleague. He's always very diligent about these type situations both in circumstances being beyond reproach and making me aware of them. I teasingly asked him how old she was and all the jealous wife questions that one would expect. After finding out she was younger than me, I accused him of "trading me in for a younger model."

His defense against such a preposterous suggestion: Nah, she's married!

What a relief.

Now I know lunches with SINGLE female colleagues are to be forbidden!

Oh, the joys of being married to a non-romantic, practical minded man. Gotta love him. (and I do...very much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)