Monday, March 15, 2010

I am blonde, hear me "duh!"

I'm cooking a spaghetti dinner, making french bread, baking Swan's birthday cake, making myself spaghetti squash, and supervising the girls school work and my feet keep sticking to the floor making a terrible sound. I knew the floor was bad but this did surprise me that it got that bad that fast. Anyway, I decided to go ahead and mop the floor before dinner instead of this evening as planned b/c it was so "bad". So I got on my hands and knees and grabbed my big bucket of sudsy water and my rags and got to work.

Got it all done and when I went to walk to dump the bucket. Stick, stick, stick again.

?????

I had tape on the bottom of my shoe and that was the culprit.

On the bright side, I'm not such a slob as I thought and my floor wasn't as bad as I feared.

2 comments:

  1. A. You are so industrious.
    B. Were you making the spaghetti squash for you to eat while the fam ate the real pasta? This is the type of question I struggle with as I ponder to what lengths I should go in my pursuit of a healthier (smaller) me...
    EB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was making the spaghetti squash for me. They ate the pasta and I ate it. I really liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)