Thursday, August 27, 2009

Here we go again...

Its hard to believe but I started homeschooling 14 years ago and with the exception of my 18 month sabbatical when we brought Little home, I've been doing it ever since. Even harder to believe is if I continue all the way through with the littles, I've got another 13 or 14 to go! ai-yi-yi!

We officially began year #13 of homeschooling on Monday.

And being the mean teacher/mom that I am, I am not opposed to a little summer school. Swan went to Mom-mom's recently to learn how to make some relish and do some canning.

Definitely an A+ job!!

2 comments:

  1. Your Little student looks so happy!

    Is your math off or did Clone go to kindergarten? I'm entering year 15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clone did go to kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)