Thursday, August 13, 2009

So much for Mom's apple pie....

Clone's summer break is coming to an end so being the loving, doting mother that I am, asked him what he'd like to have for his last home-cooked meal before returning to the institutionalized cuisine he loves, NOT, so much at college.

And his answer..........


he didn't even want homemade ice cream but asked to go to Maggie Moo's instead.



I have obviously failed in instilling decent tastebuds into this young man. Hanging my head in shame. (although the ice cream does give me a smidgeon of hope he's not totally devoid of tastebuds)

Edited to add: He didn't even eat anything at Maggie Moo's!!! harumph.

1 comment:

  1. What? How could he request ice cream and then not eat it?

    It must be sorrow and melancholy setting in because he will miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)