or would that be insanity??
We spent the morning in the dentist office taking care of cavities.
and the afternoon beating a pinata to get to the candy.

I was very proud of my girls both times. In the morning, I had to refuse laughing gas for them because this dentist uses it as standard practice. I could tell by the looks on the assistants' faces they were a little concerned but no one tried to dissuade me from my refusal. Little had pulpectomy (kids root canal) and a crown put in and Littlest had one filling. Neither girl had a single tear or complaint. They each earned 4 toys from the prize box for their most excellent behavior.

and the afternoon beating a pinata to get to the candy.

I was very proud of my girls both times. In the morning, I had to refuse laughing gas for them because this dentist uses it as standard practice. I could tell by the looks on the assistants' faces they were a little concerned but no one tried to dissuade me from my refusal. Little had pulpectomy (kids root canal) and a crown put in and Littlest had one filling. Neither girl had a single tear or complaint. They each earned 4 toys from the prize box for their most excellent behavior.
this afternoon after they loaded up their bags on candy, they compliantly accepted our answer that candy was a special treat and our explanation of tooth decay. They both came home and gave portions of their bags to Swan and Frog who were more than happy to help out with the anti-tooth decay campaign.
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)