Monday, August 3, 2009

Spoiled

My mama likes to tell me I'm spoiled. She ought to know...for 2 reasons. First being it takes one to know one - she is the Queen of Everything after all you know. (Mary Engelbreicht) Therefore by virtue of being her daughter and recipient of her extremely generous nature, I am the Princess of Quite a Lot. Secondly, she ought to know because she and dad spoiled me! They'd probably deny it but I submit to you the evidence and will let you arrive at your own verdict.

Yesterday we "celebrated" my birthday. A day of pampering began at a day spa with a full one hour sports massage. Followed by a spa pedicure.
After a lovely, relaxing afternoon spent at home, we went out for some good, old Maryland steamed crabs with Old Bay Seasoning.


Followed by some yummy ice cream at a local candy store/ice cream shoppe. Very flattering shot Mrs. Photographer! ugh!

We ended our perfect day with a walk along the river. Had to burn off at least a few of those calories!

Thanks for a perfect day/birthday gift Mom and Dad. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. But you are a nice kind of spoiled. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get that ice cream at Bomboy's? What a face you're making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes its Bomboy's. If you think that's a funny face, you should see the ones in the photos that will never see the light of day again!!

    ReplyDelete

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)