My mama says she won't acknowledge having a daughter over 29 - quite a feat given I now have a 19 year old son - so if you see her, pretend you didn't read this - but I am over 40 now. that means the weight I struggled with at 20, let get out of control after 30 before shedding it all at 40, is constantly stalking me and trying to invade my body again. If only I'd developed better eating habits as a young adult, perhaps it wouldn't be so hard! When I brought Little home I was at the largest I'd ever been. The picture of our first morning together showed so much love and joy and yet I was always distracted by my size in it. After I joined Weight Watchers I was determined that I would not have the same feeling when I saw photos of my first days with Littlest. So here for my own motivation - my "official" before and after shots.


Perhaps this will help me tomorrow as I meet some other homeschooling moms at Panera's for breakfast! A diet place that is not!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)