Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm a Lizzy wanna be

My good friend Lizzy takes wonderful photographs. Recently on a weekend spent with wonderful friends which she had to cancel out on at the last minute due to a family emergency, those of us who did make it spent the weekend trying to shoot the best "Lizzy shots."
Here are my "better" attempts. I am definitely not a Lizzy but maybe when I grow up I'll be more like her.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the flip flops, but I like the crab a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well when I sell that one and become a rich and famous artiste-photographer, I'll have to share my royalties with you for supplying the flip flops. In the meantime, I suggest you insist on your hubby keeping his job! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav are the flip flops, as well.

    ReplyDelete

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)