Our junction (US English translation: exit) was closed tonight as we returned home from evening worship service...we obviously lingered too long socializing.
So we started following diverted traffic (detour) signs which made no sense because they were putting us back on the dual carriageway (highway) going the opposite direction so MWC tells me to whip out the GPS and we'd get home the back way and ignore their signs.
As we drove the winding, narrow, pitchblack road in heavy fog, I commented, "Well this is an adventure!"
To which Sunshine replied, "This is NOT an adventure. This is SPOOKY!"
All in the way you look at things my sweet.. (My beating heart...40 minutes after our return home..would tell you Sunshine was more right than I!)
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)