Thursday, October 11, 2012

Conspicuous absence of boyish influence around our house these days

Today as I was sitting at the kitchen table doing schoolwork with 2 lovely young ladies...both in dresses, one with a headband and LARGE flower clip in her hair and the other in stylish boots that match her dress, I was reminded of a photograph of another young lady I sat with at the kitchen table once upon a time, and I had to chuckle...and wonder.  Wonder just how much siblings and birth order really influence us.

You see, this young lady was raised sandwiched between two boys who loved anything Star Wars, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Knights and Dragons and military!



These 2 young ladies are growing up with just each other most of the time.  It does make one wonder.



And lest Swan be scandalized that I would insinuate she has grown up to be a hatchet throwing lumberjack, I must include this picture to prove she does clean up rather nicely and is quite a lovely feminine young woman. (with a delightful sense of humor as well.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)