Sweetness started Latin yesterday. It is very fitting that the very first word she is learning is amo - Love - because this girl loves Latin. It was the first class she told me about, she couldn't wait to tell me all the forms of amo, she repeated them all for MWC when she got home and then she took the book with her in the car on errands we had to run after dinner.
So I do not know if
Sweetness amo Latin
Sweetness amas Latin
Sweetness amat Latin
but I know it won't be long until she tells me if her enthusiasm continues at its current level.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)