Tuesday, September 6, 2011

And so it begins....

It is a well known fact that Sunshine's teacher knows everything and is always right.  It was so bad last year that I teased her about her super hero cape.

Today was their first day of tutorial.  Mrs. T loved her first graders so much last year that she moved up with them this year.

I'm not so sure I'm gonna like that arrangement.  Within just a few hours of getting home from school, Sunshine was correcting the pronunciation of a name because, "Mrs T. doesn't say it like that!"

If only I was as smart and as powerful as a 7 year old thinks her teacher is, I could rule the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)