or perhaps I should say the sinister side of Swan's car. I'm not sure who is at fault here...Swan or the car..but in any case, her car does NOT like me.
A few days ago I borrowed it and tried to wash the windshields. No washer fluid came out when I tried. I went to Walmart and bought a new bottle for her. MWC goes to teach her how to fill it, and its filled up to the brim. She tries to wash her windshield and gets is sparkly clean.
Fast forward a few days, she takes my van with the little girls to VBS so I can go later. I go to start her car, nothing. Will not start. I drive Clone's car. She gets home from VBS, puts the key in, and up it starts!
Few hours later, we go to Walmart in her car. She is driving. We get home, my door will not open! Seriously!
I refused to let her help me though and win the battle of the door.
So far, Swan's Car, 2 Me, 1!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)