Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Clone, Clone, Clone...

Today I took Clone to the doctor about his foot. Never one to do anything simply, Clone has once again been true to form.  So much so that while we were awaiting the doctor's verdict on whether he would need surgery for his broken foot, I was laughing.

The good news is he doesn't need surgery now. The bad news, he still might need it.  We will know next Friday. 

If he needs it, of course its not going to be simple. He will need to schedule the surgery, head back to school later than he planned and report for RA duty late.  Then of course there's the matter of transferring his insurance and specialist referral and finding a new doctor. 

So we are praying that Clone acts out of the norm and learns he does not need surgery when we go next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)