Friday, July 8, 2011

Red Alert! Red Alert! Inspection!

Every other Friday I have the luxury of a cleaning service coming in. Every other Thursday, we have the whirlwind straighten and pickup preparation frenzy for the cleaning service.

This week was no different. Sweetness and Sunshine wanted to play with the IPAD. I took full advantage of the situation and told them once their room was completely ready for the maids, they could play.

They eagerly went to do their room and worked quite quickly.

"We're ready Mommy" chorused two happy little girls as they came into the den looking for the IPAD.

"Okay, I'll come check in a minute. I'm going to check under your beds and in your closet when I check"

Two little girls disappeared faster than the blink of an eye.

Thiry minutes later, they came back. "We're ready!" they chimed again.

"Alright, did you remember I'm checking your beds and closet?"

"Mommy! I didn't hear you say closet!!" whined one of them.

Back upstairs they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)