Saturday, May 21, 2011

Easiest dresses I'll ever make

I come from 2 generations of incredibly talented seamstresses. My grandmother and mother both can sew clothes that look professionally made. I, on the other hand, know how to sew and enjoyed sewing dresses for Swan when she was a baby, no longer enjoy it. I do not like the hassle of the mess it makes and having to clean it up (over and over since its not a quick process) to fix my family dinner, etc.

However this week, I did make 2 dresses and it was painless and quick...less than an hour total..and that included the trip to Wal-mart to buy the pillowcases.

I purchased a package of king sized pillow cases and cut out head and arm holes. Voila, the dress is done. We finished them off with scarves around the waist and they were happy and ready to attend an Egyptian feast with their class.





1 comment:

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)