Once again I have surprised myself. I, who gets very anxious at high heights or seeing my children in high places, am genuinely excited and actually used the word "awesome!" in response to the knowledge that Frog will be spending part of his summer learning to jump out of perfectly good airplanes.
It has been his dream all year to be able to do this during a summer session at USAFA, and while I can't help but be a mom and be concerned about it, I also can't help but be a mom who rejoices to see her child get the opportunity to pursue his heart's desire.
So rejoice with me over his happiness...and pass the Clairol..I sense even more gray hairs coming on!
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)