Friday, March 22, 2013

Apparently rats do read

So upon posting yesterday's open letter to General Fat Rat, a friend commented, Silly ma'am fat rats can't read.

I am afraid that they must and have to admit a setback in the battle.  There is no other explanation why after weeks of no indication of any return of the barracks for my little army of garden rats, I discovered 3 today!  I am afraid the General is more proud and vindictive than I have given him credit for, and has shamed me and scored a victory in our ongoing conflict.

Anyone who knows me can tell you though, I don't lose easily, so this setback is only temporary.  I have added to my stockpiles of steel wool which is necessary for the closure of the barracks AND I have added 2 heavy duty rat traps to my arsenal of weapons of Rat Warfare.

I am thankful for a Knight in Shining Armor on my side of the battle who is willing to take charge of these new weapons.

Score one for the general, but this war is far from over and will only end when I am victorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)