Dear Sir,
(I call you Sir to convey my respect to a worthy opponent yet no respect for you as a individual of any decent character.)
I wish to commend you for knowing when its time to retreat and have not attempted to rebuild your lodgings on our property upon our destruction of them. It is a wise leader who knows when he has suffered one defeat.
I am not content for you to just not lodge on my property, I would like to completely deny you access to it. However, I too am a wise ruler of my domain and know when certain things are just not enforceable. Be forewarned though, that does not mean I will not continue to do so with much determination.
Being that you are such a worthy opponent, I think it only fair to warn you, your recent strategy is NOT going to work. Popping under the fence to bathe yourself in my sight and then returning immediately to the other side of the fence, will in no way convince or persuade me that you are a clean animal with sanitary habits. I know what kind of varmint you really are, and nothing you can do will change my opinion.
Moreover, I have noticed that you have circumvented my blocking of your "run" along my fence line. I can not cut down the tree that you now use to access your run and get around the blockades I have put up, however, now that the success of my current blockades has been confirmed, I will call in some of my smaller troops and have them install new ones in the areas that I am not able to reach myself. Do not be surprised to discover your run completely closed down before this week is out.
Knowing that your main bases are to my south and east and out of my jurisdiction, I have called in foreign allies, aka the Public Health Inspectors, and they will be visiting you soon to inspect your dwellings. I am hopeful of a change of tide in this little war of ours.
You have been a worthy opponent, but I shall not miss our battles.
Sincerely,
MAAM on a Mission
(I call you Sir to convey my respect to a worthy opponent yet no respect for you as a individual of any decent character.)
I wish to commend you for knowing when its time to retreat and have not attempted to rebuild your lodgings on our property upon our destruction of them. It is a wise leader who knows when he has suffered one defeat.
I am not content for you to just not lodge on my property, I would like to completely deny you access to it. However, I too am a wise ruler of my domain and know when certain things are just not enforceable. Be forewarned though, that does not mean I will not continue to do so with much determination.
Being that you are such a worthy opponent, I think it only fair to warn you, your recent strategy is NOT going to work. Popping under the fence to bathe yourself in my sight and then returning immediately to the other side of the fence, will in no way convince or persuade me that you are a clean animal with sanitary habits. I know what kind of varmint you really are, and nothing you can do will change my opinion.
Moreover, I have noticed that you have circumvented my blocking of your "run" along my fence line. I can not cut down the tree that you now use to access your run and get around the blockades I have put up, however, now that the success of my current blockades has been confirmed, I will call in some of my smaller troops and have them install new ones in the areas that I am not able to reach myself. Do not be surprised to discover your run completely closed down before this week is out.
Knowing that your main bases are to my south and east and out of my jurisdiction, I have called in foreign allies, aka the Public Health Inspectors, and they will be visiting you soon to inspect your dwellings. I am hopeful of a change of tide in this little war of ours.
You have been a worthy opponent, but I shall not miss our battles.
Sincerely,
MAAM on a Mission
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)