Shortly after arriving here, I broke my glasses. Even a year or two ago, that would not have been much of an issue, however, I am now at the age, where they are necessary if I wish to read anything. So when I went to get a new RX and to replace the glasses and saw the "get your 2nd pair of glasses free" banner, I thought to myself, "Great, now I can have one pair for home and one to keep in my purse."
It was great in theory. Reality has not been as I'd imagined. Reality is that now I have 1 pair of glasses at home that I consistently misplace, and a 2nd pair of glasses that should be in my purse but are currently on my face....again...because the house pair have gone AWOL....again.
I always say "Look on the bright side!". My family now has double the fun playing The Find Mom's Glasses Game.
Friday, September 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)