Really??? So what "one important second" did I miss? The ONE and ONLY goal of the USA Women's soccer game against DPRKorea!
I had taken one very obedient little girl, who'd been told to "chug water so you're not thirsty during the game, drinks are expensive" out of the stadium to deal with the consequences of her sweet obedience. Among toilets flushing, I heard the crowd go wild. I'd told the man next to me they'd score when I left as I climbed over him. I thought I was only joking!!
Later in the game, when things were getting a little stressful, he asked me if I'd like to step out again. Uh, NO!!!
So, just how does one get over this disappointment?? One merely goes online and checks into purchasing tickets to another game. We'll be making a trek back for the semi-finals...and it could be quite the interesting game if the betting odds are correct, it'll be USA vs. UK!!
AND this time, there will be NO water bottles accessible to anyone prior to the game.
And you saw the game in Old Trafford? My ManU fan is drooling with jealousy!
ReplyDeleteyes this game and the semi-finals were both there. Nice stadium. :)
ReplyDelete