Friday, August 10, 2012

Easy Bake Ovens

I remember having one of those as a kid. I think they still make them even.  However, my girls will not be needing them.  Our REAL oven isn't much bigger.  Thankfully I do have 2..one convection and one fan.

I knew they were smaller than US ovens, but it wasn't til I got here and my cookie sheets didn't even fit in them, that I realized how small.

Not wanting to deprive my family (or myself) of cookies, cookie sheets were among my first purchases in our new country. It did take a little longer given only 9 cookies can be baked on a sheet at a time, but they were still delicious.  These are Orange Creamsicle Cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)