Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I have been vindicated

at least in my own mind. I'm sure my older children will still insist they have a right to know immediately upon little sister injury.

Took Sunshine to the orthopedist today. Yes, her arm is indeed broken. "she must have fallen pretty hard, to break that big part of the bone" according to the PA we saw first.

Orthopedist was way more laid back. Took off her sling, read the x-ray and said "no restrictions." Basically we are to only limit activity that will cause her to fall or have any contact injury on it. She can resume swim lessons on Friday and use it as her pain allows.

Ahhh, another perk of the young....fast healing bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of privacy, I do not use my family's real names on my blog. Please be mindful of that as you leave your comments. Thanks! :)